So, Christmas is around the corner and we start feeling the pressure of gift buying.
It can be a real pain and time-consuming! And there is a high change that you don't get it right or end up spending a lot of money in not so useful stuff. And don't get us started on the amount of extra waste we produce on the holiday season.
So.. why don't you save yourself some time and headaches and offer our Little Greenie Xmas box to the little ones that surround you..?
What's in the Little Greenie Xmas box?
- One starter planting kit (includes small shovel, biodegradable pots, country flowers seeds, soil pellets and plant markers)
- One bamboo toothbrush :)
- Carbon footprint offsetting with 3 trees planted
- "Vamos ajudar a terra" book by Julian Lennon
- One DIY recipe for ginger cookies
- Personalized card
Note: let us know the name of the little one receiving the box and what is the text you want in the card - drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why offer a Little Greenie Xmas box?
- You will be contributing for younger generations education, helping them to understand from an early age what it means to be sustainable and to value the small things in life 🌲
- You are saving the planet one gift at a time (with carbon-neutral products) and helping local communities around the world 🤗
- It's full of useful items!!
But still, I don't feel like buying one...
That's ok! You can always consider our 'walk the talk' collection, and offer some carbon footprint offsetting with trees.
Personalized card also included!
Disclaimer - please bear in mind that some products in the photo may be slightly different from the actual item.