So, Christmas is around the corner and we start feeling the pressure of gift buying.
It can be a real pain and time-consuming! And there is a high change that you don't get it right or end up spending a lot of money in not so useful stuff. And don't get us started on the amount of extra waste we produce on the holiday season.
So.. why don't you save yourself some time and headaches and offer our Greenie Xmas box to your friends, family, colleagues..?
What's in the Greenie Xmas box?
- Ingredients for a DIY moisturizing cream (including recipe)
- One sustainable surprise product :)
- Carbon footprint offsetting with 5 trees planted
- A pack of organic tea
- One planting kit (includes biodegradable pots, country flowers seeds, soil pellets and plant markers)
- "Live Green: 52 steps for a more sustainable life" book by Jen Chillingsworth
- 30 minutes session on advices, discussion and exchange of ideas on how to be more sustainable
- Personalized card ‘go back to the basics’
Note: let us know the name of the person receiving the box and what is the text you want in the card - drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Why offer a Greenie Xmas box?
- You will be helping your friends, family or colleagues on their sustainable journey 🌲
- You are saving the planet one gift at a time (with carbon-neutral products) and helping local communities around the world 🤗
- It's full of useful items!!
But still, I don't feel like buying one...
That's ok! You can always consider our 'walk the talk' collection, and offer some carbon footprint offsetting with trees.
Personalized card also included!
Disclaimer - please bear in mind that some products in the photo may be slightly different from the actual item.